FOR NFL DRAFT
The draft order is determined as follows:
1. Non-playoff clubs will select first through 20th, according to
the reverse order of their standing.
2. The wild-card participants not advancing will select 21st through
24th, according to the reverse order of their standing.
3. The divisional playoff participants will select 25th through
28th, according to the reverse order of their standing.
4. The championship game participants will select 29th and 30th,
according to the reverse order of their standing with respect to
regular-season won-lost records.
5. The winner of the Super Bowl will select last, and the Super Bowl
loser next-to-last, regardless of their regular-season record.
If ties exist in any group. (except 5).They will be
broken by strength of schedule.
If ties still exist after applying the strength-of-schedule
tiebreaker, the divisional or conference tiebreakers are applied, if
applicable. If the divisional or conference tiebreakers are not
applicable, ties will be broken by a coin flip.
Clubs involved in two-club ties will alternate positions from round
to round. In ties that involve three or more clubs, the club at the
top of a tied segment in a given round will move to the bottom of
the segment for the next round, while all other clubs in the segment
move up one position. This rotation continues throughout the draft.